EPAs that cross the generalist to subspecialist role
- Apply public health principles and improvement methodology to improve care for populations, communities, and systems
- Provide for and obtain consultation from other health care providers caring for children
- Contribute to the fiscally sound and ethical management of a practice (e.g., through billing, scheduling, coding, and record keeping practices).
- Facilitate handovers to another healthcare provider
- Lead and work within interprofessional health care teams